A great resource for printing postcards for your welcome package or happy mail! Our team Dropbox has tons of graphics for you to use, including these 7×5 starter kit cards! I include these with every welcome kit I send out, as well as happy mail to prospective members!
print your own cards!
- Head to the link above or vistaprint.com and click “postcards.”
- Choose your orientation – I typically use horizontal.
- Choose your size. I like 4×6 or 5×7
- Choose your paper. I typically use standard.
- Choose your paper finish. I always choose matte so I can write on the card if needed.
- Choose your quantity.
- Start creating! If you are using one of my card designs, just click “Upload Design” and upload the images.
- Review & complete your order! Make sure to check for coupon codes before purchasing!!
new member Welcome package
I think a really special part of getting your starter kit is getting a welcome package from your enroller! This is COMPLETELY optional, but something I always recommend!
I personally sent a welcome kit to every new member. You can use the same welcome package from month to month, or add special incentives if you want.
I purchased this printable card set from Etsy for like $13 bucks and printed a bunch of copies to send with every kit! It explains ER, FAQs, diffuser & roller blends, as well as a welcome card for members to put their member # and pin!