This is one of my all-time favorite DIYs ever! It’s so nice to customize exactly what your skin could be needing during different seasons of life and it’s completely natural! Most conventional skincare is full of harmful chemicals – but your DIY glow serum will be loaded with all of the plant goodness our skin LOVES with no toxins or artifical fragrances. Let’s get to it!
- 10 drops lavender
- 10 drops frankincense
- 10 drops elemi
- 5 drops blue tansy
- 5 drops rose or geranium
- 2 oz dropper bottle: shop here
- fill with carrier oil – my favs for glow serum are jojoba & rosehip
- see below for other optional skincare oils by skin type!
- Wash your face with a natural cleanser – my go to’s are the BLOOM cleanser and Mint Satin Facial Scrub!
- Add 3-5 drops of your glow serum into your palm and gently apply to a clean face morning & night
Shop my favorite, nontoxic cleansers and natural skincare products here!
Skin Type Guide:
- Acne Prone: Frankincense, Lavender, Tea Tree
- Aging Skin: Patchouli, Frankincense, Blue Tansy, Rose
- Combination Skin: Elemi, Patchouli, Geranium
- Puffy Skin: Copaiba
Happy glowing friend! xo, brooklyn